Terms & Conditions
Loveland Drive-in Code of Conduct
All guests of the Loveland Drive-In must follow our code of conduct rules for your safety and the safety of others.
This code of conduct is established to ensure that everybody in attendance can have a good time. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS for violations of this Code of Conduct.
- All events take place rain, snow or shine, unless otherwise notified. If we the heat index is too high for us to comfortably host an outdoor event, we will cancel. NO REFUNDS on donations available.
- Ticket purchases/donations are final, no refunds available, as this is a fundraiser.
- No loitering (trying to watch a movie without valid entry) allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- No pets allowed, please. We love them, but cannot host them.
- All guests must wear a non-medical mask when outside of their vehicle (unless under the age of 2 for suffocation reasons) per posted requirements by the Larimer Health Department. Should you refuse to wear a mask, we will ask that you stay in your vehicle, or exit the event.
- Any person(s) who appear to be under the influence of drugs will not be permitted nor can they attend our events.
- All Attendees WILL BE EXPECTED to conduct themselves in a manner that does not put themselves or others at risk of personal injury.
- Any person(s) OBVIOUSLY INTOXICATED to the extent that they are a danger to themselves or others will not be permitted to enter the event.
- Attendees are encouraged to have a good time. However, any disorderly conduct or conduct that is likely to provoke disorderly conduct from others will not be tolerated. Those acting in such a manner will be required to leave the event.
- Any persons that cause willful damage to any facilities, equipment or property will be required to leave the event, will be fully responsible for all costs associated with damages and could face criminal charges.
- NO WEAPONS allowed.
- The Loveland Drive-In partners assume no responsibility for damages or losses incurred by participants, guests or attendees at the event. We do not assume responsibility for any food, beverages, personal items, or any other items whatsoever brought by anyone to the event prior to, during, or after the event.
- The Loveland Drive-In Partners are not food vendors. Reputible vendors who can leagally sell food and pay tax in Larimer County and are on the City of Loveland's approval list have been invited to participate and are responsible for their own services.
- We are NOT responsible for any poor decisions made on your part, injury, death, intoxication, etc. Your personal property is your responsibility.
- Any directives given by Law Enforcement, Security Personnel or Event Staff are expected to be followed immediately. Failure to do so will result in removal from the event.
- Attendees must obey all rules and laws that pertain to the event and facilities where events take place.
- All attendees are encouraged to have a good time. Please do so in a responsible manner.
- We do NOT sell tickets through 3rd party brokers. If you see tickets available outside of our website they are fraudulent and we cannot honor them.
- Photos and video taken by professional photographers and videographers at events belong to the professional photographers and videographers, and they own all rights to those images. By attending an event, you are agreeing to a 'model release', allowing photos to be distributed by the Loveland Drive-In partners and professionals for their own professional use.
By participating in any of our events, you and your entire party are agreeing to forfeit all rights to bring suit against the Thompson Education Foundation, My Big Day LLC, The City of Loveland, The Outlets at Loveland, Visit Loveland, Rythm EFX, their agents, employees, partners, volunteers, successors and assigns, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, affiliates, successors and assigns. You agree to all of the items listed above and instructions & rules given at the event.
PLEASE DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!